Taking Simulation to a New Dimension
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the video:
- Background, Avishtech
- Featured tools: Gauss stack 2D, Gauss stack
- There are many simulation tools, what makes Avishtech’s offering standout?
- First product ever endorsed by industry Signal Integrity Expert, Lee Ritchey. (PCB stackup simulation, PCB dimensional stability and warpage)
- What pain points exist and how does Avishtech address these?
- What’s been the early feedback? Share use cases.
- What’s coming: Roadmap
Links and Resources:
most recent articles
Comparing All Serial Communications Protocols At the end of this series, we summarize the advantages and disadvantages of each type of Serial Communication Protocol available to transfer information between microcontrollers, data-producing, and data-processing peripherals, and other intelligent devices. Read Article
OnTrack Newsletter: Thoughtful Design, Schematics, and Brain Food – July 2021 July 2021 VOL. 5 No. 1 Full Article | Watch Video | Brain Food Thoughtful Systems-Based Electronics Design Recently we met Dr. Ed Becze, the Co-founder and Managing Partner of Pegmatis. Ed has spent his long and illustrious career working on highly complex system designs, for everyone from large flagship technology companies to small startups. Over the years, he’s established an extremely skilled cross-functional engineering team that covers Read Article